Sunday, June 08, 2003

PUPPIES!!! EEWW...

Guess what I saw when I stepped out of my house? Two puppies and dried blood everywhere under my mum's car!! And a horrible stench!! Eww... Guess my dog (not really mine) has finally gave birth... That explains the funny squishing sound I've heard yesterday... Weird... none of the puppies looked like their mum... They are white with a black head and dark brown spots... It wasn't until the afternoon that we found out there was a THIRD one... all black... but dead... My sis and maid felt pity for the dead puppy, but not me... Come on, it's normal that one of them died... Even human babies died at the very first day of their life in the past... Until modern medicine changed it, that is...

Well, I kill a lot of my time today by sleeping and editing this blog... Sigh... Kinda regret that I don't join Lance and gang to Sunway Lagoon... They actually played archery for free!!! Aww.... I have longed to play archery for a long, long time... Oh nvm... What done is done!!

I'll be going to KLCC again tomorrow... But this time the destination is PetroSains!! Kinda enjoyed it last time... though rushed at the last part bcos the gang are rushing... Hopefully I can spend more time exploring this time around... Gotta read my book now!!

No comments: