Wednesday, June 25, 2003

ACHIEVED MY GOALS!!!

Bout 3 months ago, I got my mid-term results... Other than Chemistry, I'm very disappointed at it... I only got an average of 86, and the entry requirement to IMU for CPU is 85!!! And though my name is in the top scorers sheet, my position was on no. 40... Very bad... So I make a few objectives that I hope I could achieve by the end of 1st semester...

1. To get an average of at least 90.
2. To be in the Top 20 list.

Well, for the 1st objective, I'm still not sure whether have I achieved it... <=( I only got 269 as my total of the 3 credit subjects I've taken this semester... So it's juz 89.67%, not a perfect 90%... But usually, the figure is rounded up... So on the top scorers list (according to Jayne- Hope it's a reliable source!! ;D ) my mark is shown as 90%... So is that objective achieved?? Not sure... >=)

As for the 2nd objective... Well, I barely made it!!! I'm at no. 20!!! lol... And guess wat? Of all those that get 90% n above, I'm the last!!! In other words, 20 ppl got 90% and above, and I am the twentieth, the lowest!!! So that makes me the worst among the ...err... best!!! >=)

Hahaha... Anyway, I'm happy that I achieved my goals (or at least I think I did ^_^ ), and I thank God for it and for always by my side, eventhough I often "abandoned" Him in my pursuit for better results... <=( Well, I pray and hope that I'll have a more consistent spiritual life in the future!!!

No comments: