Monday, September 22, 2003

ASHA!!!!

It's a happy day
I praise God for the weather
It's a happy day
I'm living it for my Lord
It's a happy day
And things are gonna get better
I'm leaving each day
By the promises in God's Word


Today is an unusually GREAT Sunday... Have lunch at Shangri La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur... The hotel is juz BEAUTIFUL... Easily the most beautiful hotel I've seen... The design is juz so interesting... The food is SUPERB...Ranging from fried mee, to dim sum, to oysters and baby lobsters, to wasabi, to cakes n ice creams... But something even better happened... Well, while eating, I noticed a bunch of ppl who really look out of place... Punkish hairstyle, female smokers, tattooed arm... But there's this one girl who really look VERY familiar... It was not until I finished my meal, when I walked past the bunch of ppl, that I heard THE voice... The unmistakable unique voice... EX-CHANNEL [V] VJ, ASHA GILL!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I turn n look, n I saw IT'S REALLY HER!!!! She look kinda different without her makeup... but IT IS HER!!! Juz to confirm it, I keep walking past the table... Asha was smoking n chatting with her pals... ASHA... at the same restaurant with me!!!

I soon told all of my relatives about her presence... No one seemed impressed... Sheesh... That's one girl who's known all over Asia, and they're juz so... so... ignorant bout her!!! My mind was racing then... Should I ask for her autograph?? But she's no longer a VJ... Could it make her sad or mad if I reminded her of her past job?? Maybe I should juz gave her privacy... So I end up did nothing... No more then 5 minutes away from the hotel, I regretted my foolish choice... I mean, wat is there to lose if I ask for her autograph? NOTHING!!! Oh Thomas u fool!!! >=( Now I'll regret it for the rest of my life... :'-( It's a chance of a lifetime... and I let it slipped... SOB... I've learned my lesson anyway... Seize the oppurtunity!!! Some of them only come once in life... I let them slipped!!! Sigh...

Around 5.30 pm, I went for a haircut at the usual place I go to, Hi-Touch Saloon at Berkeley Garden... It's supposed to be closed at 5pm, a the hairstyler was finishing with a few patrons... But since I'm a frequent customer, she let me in... Phew... About time I trim the forest on my head... I'm juz so used to her service... I mean, she cut my her since Form 1... 6 years lo... Heehee... After that go for a swim... Ahhhh... Nice relaxing evening... >=)

At nite, went to Bukit Raja Shopping Mall... Bought a set of nice clothes... with mum's money!! Happy me!! I also saw a pair of Nike shoes that still haunts my mind now... It's GORGEOUS... Looks like a sports shoe, but made of leather... And there's this neat shiny plastic thingie that actually looks kinda like a high-tech-metal... RM 450... SOB... It's juz too too expensive... But I can't get it out of my head now... The shoe is the most beautiful I've ever seen... Modern, yet contempory... Stylish, yet not overdone... Beautiful, but $$$... Awwww... Maybe I'll buy it with my salary I got from teaching... Ya... maybe... I'll think about it...

No comments: