Tuesday, September 16, 2003

BAD IMPRESSION ON IMU

'The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessen of late, Theoden son of Thengel,' said Gandalf.

Went to IMU today at 3 pm. Reached Bukit Jalil after about 15 minutes drive. Once me, my ma and my cousin enter the International Medical University (IMU) building, cold gasts of wind blow onto us... We were directed to the reception office by the guard at the car park, but when we reached there, we were directed to the payment office after we mentioned about "application". I was kinda surprised (and unpleased by the lack of warm reception...

When we reached the payment office, the clerk there wasn't very infomative at all... She could only answer a few of my questions, but when I ask for the form, she was quick enough to told us the application fee was RM 100... Sheesh... When I "pestered" her with more questions, she directed me to the students' affair office pula... Oh btw I met T.J. juz outside the payment office... Wearing formal clothes... Looks kinda weird on him... Perhaps it's juz bcos I nv seen him in formal clothes b4... He also mentioned he juz drank some heavy stuff... Can see by the look of his face and ears... Though his face ain't so red anymore then, his ears were... worse then mine when I blushed... Tomato red... >=)

To the Students' Affair Office I went... And once I saw the lady in charge of that department, I knew she wasn't a friendly one... She's yound, in her early-twenties, and has the I-despice-simple-people look... I hesitate to ask her anything, since I have the intuitivefeeling that I'm sure she will make my questions sound stupid with her answer. But after much pestering from my cousin, I asked 2 questions... Both were answered with subtle sarcasm... Sheesh... I dislike asking stuff from these kind of ppl... Well, anyway, I got wat I wanted... And so I went home... Only to remember on the way back I forgot to ask for the hostel form... Shucks...

My cousin told us that the reception indeed was very cold compared to last time when he came, a few years back... He was warmly welcomed, talked with, and all his questions were also answered by the ppl in charged of the reception... Indeed, so far, I have only negative things to say about IMU... Bad bad impression... But I've learned not to trust on first impression adi... Well, so we'll see after I entered IMU...

No comments: