Saturday, September 27, 2003

TOTAL MESS...

Went to MidValley for the anime festival... Met a lot of frens along the way... Beng Hong n sis (with Mr. Teacock, a CPU teacher from Canada!!! I wonder what is he doing there), Ken, Edison, Wing Ken etc. I was mildly surprised to found out that 16,000 ppl (according to the emcee) visited the festival during my time there... That means, there's MORE later after I've returned...

But very unfortunately... AXN n partners definitely didn't expect the HUGE number of ppl... The hall is juz much too small... Imagined thousands of ppl stuck inside Taylor's MPH and u'll get the picture... N it's a mess... Free gifts were given, but they cannot maintain the order... Ppl shoving each other, causing tables n chairs to fall, hands grabbing the gifts as they thrown them towards the crowds, the stench of sweat n body odour... Yuck...

Furthermore, they didn't plan their activities well... There's no timetable or schedule or watsoever... Complete total mess... Ppl squeezing in like sardines, n the ppl at the back can't see anything... Sigh... Bad bad insufficient planning... But the cosplay is quite cool though... although some of the participants are downrite L-A-M-E...

But the thing that disappoints n angered me most is the ONE DVD that I've went all the way to MidValley for was not there... The cashier told me it's sold out... Not only later was I informed by my fren that they did in fact have the DVD...They kept it bcos they found out the demand is high, n thus want to increase the price b4 they sell it... Blasted fools!!! Eeeeeee... Made me so disappointed...

Oh well, guess I got to go check that out Sunway Pyramid instead... Hopefully by tomolo...

No comments: