Thursday, September 11, 2003

SYBERIA... SOB...

Went to BLK at Klang Parade, look around, and found the game I've been searching for a long time... Syberia!!! It's an Adventure game, think The Longest Journey and the Monkey Island series. Since there's only 2 CDs for this game, I spent quite some time looking for a decent 1 CD game... Cos there's offer for 3 CDs in one buy! I search long n hard, but they're fruitless labours... So I end up buying juz that game, rushed home, n installed it. The main menu looks great! So I click "New Game"... The screen went black... Then boom! I'm back to Windows... AAAAHHHH!!!! I experienced this for countless games!!!! This means my com dun meet the requirements of da game!!! AAAHHH!!! Yet another RM 15 wasted!!! I dun care!!! I'll be going to my cousin's house to play da game tomolo!!!

Oh by the way, me n my bro did a very funny thing juz now... We went to McDonalds at Klang Parade for dinner, and since the both of us luv cheese in our McChicken, we brought 2 piece of cheese along in our pockets!!! NO KIDDING!!! Stuck them in our pockets, n walk for 5 minutes there!!! By the time we reached there, the cheese has grown soft and kinda half-melted!!! Haha... It's one of my crazy idea... Heehee... >=) McChicken with cheese is delicious!!!

No comments: