Monday, September 01, 2003

MERDEKA DAY!!! ...YAWN...

Went to church early in the morning (7.30 am!!) to attend the 1st service n witness my uncle's baptism. It's only when I'm there that I find out that the baptism ceremony will not begin till the 2nd service, which started at 9.30 am!!! N I was sleepy throughout the sermon!!! Well, I dun agree with the reverend anyway in some points. I despice patriotism, for I believe it to be the cause of many wars... They call it nationalism, I call it worldly pride. While everybody was singing Negaraku in the service, I was busying cacating the song... Heehee... Wait, will I get arrested for that? -_-"

Well, later I found out that the baptism ceremony will only start at the END of the 2nd service... Whoa... That means around 11 am!!! N I haven't taken my breakfast yet!!! So is my family who are all waiting for us!!! Sheesh... I should have come juz for the 2nd service n have breakfast with my family first b4 I come to the church... Well, I was... misinformed... Sigh... Well, there's nothing I can do then but to stay back n starve for awhile... The ceremony was very simple... Too simple, in my opinion... I will prefer an immersion baptism when I'll be baptized in the future instead of the water sprinkle one... More symbolic n memorable!!!

Well, as for the rest of my days... it's pretty boring... Watched The Two Towers VCD for the 2nd time (4th time if u counted the cinema ones I watched last year), sleeping, n attending dinner with my relatives. Yawn... wat a holiday... Sigh... Hope tomorrow will be better... We maybe going to KLCC at last! Yea!!! Kinokuniya, here I come!!! ^_-

No comments: