Friday, September 26, 2003

DISTURBING JEALOUSY

I was in Bio class when suddenly Ishvin started talking to me aloud, "THOMAS!!! WAT HAVE U GOT TO SAY FOR URSELF FOR GETTING THE HIGHEST MARK IN BIOLOGY?!" I was like, "Huh?!" I'm totally confused and in shock!!! Wat the heck did she mean by that? She spoke so loudly that the entire class could hear what she speaks... Too surprised to answer or reply, I juz laugh like an idiot... Heck, wat can I say that won't make me look bad?! She goes on with my other subjects too... 80+ n 90+ for other subjects... bla bla bla... Something about have to know how to answer these questions bcos I will be interviewed by the end of the year bla bla bla... Man, I was too shock to keep track on wat she said... She sounds as if she's trying to conceal her... discontentment... or izzit jealousy? Hmmm...

I'm really disturbed by the way she acted... Well, I dun mind being well-known -who would? >=) -, but being an object of jealousy?! Heck, juz a few months ago I'm a nobody!!! N now... Wow... Hopefully this will wnd after CPU... Too freaky for me to accept... Much too freaky... Someone jealous at ME?! <=S N I suspect she's not the only 1... There's a girl who kept talking bout me in Jayne's class... N from wat I heard, it's not positive talking...

Radiohead's music is juz too too depressing... It has started to affect my emotion... Gotta stop listening to it for the time being... Dowan to feel down all the time for no reason...

No comments: