Monday, September 22, 2003

BOREDOM IN THE LIBRARY...

Yawn... I'm so bored n tired now... Currently inside the computer lab within the library... Let's recount back yesterday.. I mean today's early morning experience...

I can't sleep... Suffering from shock overdose... Asha, Shangri-La, Nike shoes, new set of shirts, Kenny going suicidal... Gosh... Went out of my house to take a stroll at 3.30 am in the morning... The air felt like as if it's about to rain... Windy n humid... Being shirtless, I felt extremely comfortable... Until it started to drizzle... Figuring that someone may thought that a madman is wondering around early in the morning (or late at nite, if u wish) without his shirt on, I went back to my room... Yet still, I can't sleep... Insomnia...

Walked to the hall to read my Bible and do some revision on Econs... At 5 am, I went back to the room, lay myself on the bed, n forced myself to sleep... It worked this time... Too bad it's only 1 n a half hour rest... Feeling gloomy the next morning for no reasons... Econ test at 2nd period summore... Guess I gotta buy myself some sleeping pills... Dowan to feel gloomy n depressed for no reasons...

No comments: