Thursday, September 04, 2003




I'm just watching a bad dream I'd never wake up from.

Find out what anime bad boy you are.


Spike Spiegel, of Cowboy Bebop... Well, I've watched the entire series in VCDs, and also Cowboy Bebop the movie. It was introduced to me by my cousin, and according to him, it was the no. 1 anime in Japan last year... I also found out that there'a a large fanbase of this anime in the US. It's excessively violent, and also contains sexual elements... Dunno y the heck my cousin introduce to me... Anyway, I dun really like this anime, for I think that it lacks focus... It's basically about a bunch of bounty hunters, each with their own unique past and troubles. The episodes range from comedic to darkly tragic.

Well, Spike earns his living as a bounty hunter, and he's very efficient too. But he has a rotten luck, which is why his meals are always fried green chilli made his partner Jet Black. His fighting style is very graceful, almost like dancing, but incredibly formiddable. He's very laid back, and hates girls, children, and furry animals (all of the 3 ends up in the same ship with him later in the series... poor dude). He was a member of a syndicate once, but later he hope to turn over a new leaf by pretending he's dead (there's no other way he can leave the syndicate), and escapes with his lover Julia... But somehow, his lover disappears... His arch-enemy, Vicious (they happen to be good partners b4), was bitter over Spike for stealing Julia from him, and is constantly hunting him down. When the 2 of them meet (Only thrice in the series)... carnage and destruction follows... yet neither of them win... For they are equally lethal... [SPOILERS!!! Dun read ahead if u dun want to be spoiled!!!] The 2 of them kill each other off in the end in an incredible showdown.

No comments: