Monday, September 08, 2003

KLCC AT LAST!!!

Now for a more cheerful note!!! Finally went to KLCC on Sunday morning!!! Yea!!! To prevent any disappointments, I've reserve the book I wnted for so long, The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien through telephone at Saturday nite... As usual, KLCC is burstling with ppl!!! But I dun really stop by to enjoying the "scene" as I usually did... I rushed to Kinokuniya Bookstore!!! It's really a paradise to all book lovers!!! And I got the book I want!!! Actually, they gave me quite a scare... I went to the reservation counter, and bcos there were too many books that ppl reserved for, they couldn't find the book I reserved!!! Luckily they did found it after 5 minutes or so. RM 60.33... Really $$$!! But I buy it anyway... Waited too long for it!!



I also bought Blood: The Last Vampire too! Kinda of a short anime... Just 43 minutes!!! But the visuals are cool!!! Really beautiful... though there's excessive violence, but I'm immune to that... Fallout has far more blood and gore... The only thing I really dislike is a brief nudity scene that is totally unnecessary... It's juz a dead body anyway!!! Sheesh... And then there's really a lot of space for character background and a more solid plot... Wat a waste... But still, the visual itself is sufficient to let someone overlook the flaws!!! Neat anime... I'll watch it again soon! >=)

Overall, this really is a great trip!!! Rarely spent so much time with my parents... Hopefully there will be a next time soon!

No comments: