Friday, September 26, 2003

LUV TO PLEASE...



Muahahaha... I've found the very model lab Mrs Joanne wants!!! Oooo she'll be so please... I have this tendency to please people... I wonder is that a good thing or bad... Hmmm... I enjoyed being a teacher's pet, but sadly, only a few teachers even noticed me... Sigh... But nvm... Life in CPU is different... Hahaha...

Well, I should have start the story from the beginning... Mrs Joanne assigned us a few days ago to look for a lab instructions on the Net a few days ago... Her student from an earlier semester found it, and it's an excellent lab activity... But she have lost the address n papers... So all Bio students under Mrs. Joanne are supposed to hunt for that lab n print it out...

At first I'm outraged by the "assignment"... I mean, come on, there's millions of site out there, n u want us to go search for ONE PARTICULAR WEBSITE?! Furthermore, I dun think that is an "assignment" at all... More of a manipulation-of-students-to-get-wat-I-want-for-the-lab thing... If she gives us bonus mark for that, I'll happily to it. But if she make it as an assessment... I think it is downright unappropriate and unethical! >=(

Well, since I surf very frequently (almost every free time I got! ^_^), I use Google to look for it... using the key words she gave: Translation Transcription Model Lab... To no avail... There's only one site under that search that is decent, but still not the 1 she wanted... Furthermore, she banned us from printing that since someone already did it... So continue the search...

I'm starting to get very annoyed (heck, this has MARKS!!! Must get a good one!!!) when an idea struck me (or perhaps God put it into my head... Praise Him!!!)!!! Since she mentioned this is a cut models from paper kinda lab, why not use a better key word... like Cut? I'm sure the website will have that word!! So I typed Translation Transcription Cut... LO & BEHOLD!!! The very website she wanted at the very 1st result!!! Of course, I duuno if it's the website she wanted at first, but I'm almost 100% certain of it... Call it intuition or wateva, IT MUST BE!!!

But the next problem is... There's almost 30 pages that I need to print!!! N i dun have a printer at my home!!! Dang!!! So I request Jayne if she could print it for me using her printer... It's a BIG request, n I dun expect her to say yes... Guess wat? She actually gave me her ID. no and password so I can print it at college!!! At 1st I dun believe it, so I keep on asking her if she's sure of it... In fact I end up annoyed her... Said she's not using the quota anyway... Well, THANK U JAYNE!!!

So I printed them all at the library first thing in the morning... Her quota was reduced from 31 to 2... N I can't contained my excitement!!! This must be the one she wanted!!! At period 3, I was surprised to find the students from Bio class to be at the library... They doing some research here, n Mrs Joanne was here!!! Unable to contain my excitement, I get the papers n rushed to her... She actually utter a gasp of delight n ask me how I get it!! YYYYEEEAAA!!!

Oooo oooo happy me!!! Hopefully she'll took more notice of me from now on!!! Heah hah hah... I'M SO HAPPY NOW!!! Woohoo!!! Oops... almost time for Physics class now... So I'll end here!!! I live to please!!! >=)

....That's not bad rite?.... <=/

No comments: