Thursday, September 18, 2003

FINALLY, I'VE ACHIEVED (1 OF) MY TARGET!!! >=)

The atmosphere was intense... Everyone were anticipating, nervous, anxious... on their mid-term results for Biology... Well, someone spoiled my fun by telling me my mark earlier, but I tried my best to remain skeptical... Dowan to push my hope so high only to get super disappointed later... Then Mrs Joanne pass us the papers on our results, with student no. on it instead of our names... I tried to get a hold of myself n wait for my turn to look at it... But it wasn't long b4 I asked the guys behind me to tell me my marks by telling them my student number... And IT is revealed... I GOT 97.1% FOR MY BIOLOGY MID-TERM RESULT!!! THE HIGHEST IN CPU!!! YYYYYEEEEAAAAA!!!! =D =D =D

I was so so happy then I dunno how to react... There were people who asked me (full of disbelief) "U got 97.1%?!". Aiyoh... I really dunno how to react la... Am I suppose to shyly confirm the statement with a slight nod, or a proud "Ya la. I clever one ma..."?!?! Dunno oso... Ends up with a lame "yaaa..." Then ppl will start spreading "Thomas got 97.1%!!!" N I'm like... "Dun like that la... After I become proud or sumthing..." Sheesh, so awkward la... <=)

Ahha, see? Juz as I've said... My day will come... and it did!!! I wanna thank God for making this possible... Without his comfort and love during my depression "period", I dunno how I could "survive" through all the ordeals... I hope that my results could somehow glorify God... Dowan to glorify myself only all the time... <=/

Yawn... I'm so so tired now... Can't really enjoy my "success"... "Paranoid Android" is still haunting my head... Can't believe such song actually exist in our time... A modern classic, a masterpiece comparable to the Classical music geniuses such as Mozart and Beethoven... Am I exxagerating here?! Hmmm... Dun think so... It really is that good, once u let it sink into u... Very hard to "digest" the song in the beginning... But it grows on u after each listening...

No comments: