Tuesday, September 09, 2003

A TRIP TO SUBANG PARADE

Went to Subang Parade with my cousin n bro... Sigh... Can't get the book I want again!!! I almost bought it at Kinokuniya then, but changed my mind in the last minute bcos I was thinking of renting one at MPH Subang Jaya... Turns out there's no such book!!! Sheesh... wat a waste... Maybe we'll go to MidValley tomolo to check it out. My cousin was dead bored anyway... Nothing to do since he returned from India. He really spent a lot... Paying all the toll fees, food and also bought quite some books n PC games... If we're going anyway tomorrow, it's my pay then... Dowan to feel guilty about it... Heehee... Bought Travis' The Invisible Band... Got some really nice tune... Maybe I'll like it even more after I've getting used to their style...

I'm getting more n more nasty and bitter recently... And the weird thing is, I kinda like it... Haven't felt like this since a few years ago... It has somehow triggered by someone, whom I will not mention here, since he deserves no attention, and I dowan to hear his crap juz in case he reads this. I'm also constantly in a bad mood too... This is going to last really long... Unless I hear some apology from the one who started it... I'm waiting...

No comments: