Friday, September 12, 2003

PRAYER IN FRONT OF MUM N GRANDMA!!!

Visit my grandma juz now... The 'official' reason for the visit was to celebrate the Mooncake Festival, but the 'real' reason was to accompany my grandma... She will be having an eye operation tomorrow... Since one of her eye has already lost sight, she's very worried 'bout the other eye... And know's she's suffering intense pain on that eye, that's y she must undergo the operation to prevent that eye from losing its function...

After a light but tasty meal, my grandma went to her bedroom to have her rest, while my mum and aunt accompany her. Then my uncle asked if I wanna pray for my grandma with him... In front of my grandma!!! Of course I won't let go this oppurtunity, but there is unease... My mum and grandma are not Christians!!! It's perfectly OK for me to pray by myself for her operation and health, but to do that in front of her... Kinda uneasy lo... Furthermore, I dunno wat my mum's reaction will be... But I guess those ain't stuff that I need to worry about!

My bro began praying in Mandarin, then my uncle in Hokkien, and me in English... I'm only used to talking to God in English!!! -_-" Again, my prayer was the most brief... It has always been like that, even in CG... But that's my style, I guess... Straight to the point! ^_^ Grandma was quite happy that we prayed for her, but mum... I dunno lo... But I am glad that we've prayed in front of them... Kinda like a declaration of my faith... or sumthing like that... <=) I wonder how long b4 I could be baptized... I'll be waiting patiently for that day! ^_-

No comments: