Tuesday, September 02, 2003

FREAKIN' HICCUPS!!!!

Sheesh... I might die of hiccups one day!!! The hiccup attach came first around 5.30 pm... It's mild in the beginning, so I ignore it... Then it slowly became more and more severe, until it my chest started to hurt a little... I drank loads of water then, and it's soon gone... for the time being... The hiccups returns by 10 pm, but soon subdues too... Around 10.30pm, I was hiccuping so badly that my chest felt tight n painful... Not extremely painful, but still very uncomfortable... It last all the way from my grandma's house back to my home, which is around 15 painful minutes... Horrible... By the time I reach home, I rush to the kitchen n drank a whole cup of water... The hiccups are gone... but now my stomach is filled with water!!!

Well, although the hiccups attack is bad this time, it's nothing compared to one I have before... I was eating supper with my family then... We almost finished our meal when the hiccups came... And it's horribly painful... I felt as if my heart is pierced by something everytime I "hic!". In fact, it went on so badly that my family rushed home hurriedly. After I drank loads of water, I started to feel like puking, n I rushed into the toilet. But the only things that came out is a blast of air (with a horrible stench) from my mouth... Then the nightmare finally ended... But the throbbing pain remains long after... Well, hope no more sure severe hiccup attacks occur again!!!

Today is a horrible day... Starts off with a major disappointment... No trip to KLCC!!! Dwang!!! I've been delayed for one whole month!!! My parent were busy with the production project... In a national holiday!!! Sheesh... I told them I'll go myself then, but mum won't let me... Can u believe it?! Heck, I'm 18!!! It's juz a matter of taking a bus to Klang Bus Stop, then Central Market, then switch to LRT to KLCC!!! Ok, it's a bit tedious, but it's perfectly no problem for me!!! Wat is there to worry about?! Sigh... But I'm not interested to argue with my mum... It's a no-win situation... <=( And so, I wasted my day sleeping n sleeping... I've slept from 12pm to 5pm!!! And even now, at 12.15am, I've yet to complete my assignments! Guess I got to finish them up tomorrow then...

No comments: