Monday, September 15, 2003

HOLIDAY SUX...

I juz hate LONG holidays... Wasted away doing nothing... Today's the last day of holiday... Hooray!!! I'm doomed!!! Haven't STARTED ANY of my assignments... I'm so thrilled... Thank God this is the last LONG holiday in CPU... Found info for my Econs assignment adi... But haven't got the thesis statement... Brainstorming now...

Holiday's over... Yea!!! More challenges await me!!! Tests, quizzes, n such... Hooray!!! As Sherlock Holmes said, "It saved me from ennui. Alas! I already feel it closing in upon me. My life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence. These little problems help me to do so." My "little problems" are academic challenges... Without them, life is dull... I eagerly anticipate the challenges of the 2nd term of the 2nd semester... Come now, starting with the blasted Econs assignment!! >=)

Oh by the way, I destroyed the phone downstairs... I threw it on the floor in my anger... Mum took the laptop away, I destoryed the phone... Kinda sad... The phone is kinda convenient... Well, guess my anger really needed to be released then... A destroyed phone is better than someone get hurt, rite? Must learn to manage my anger someday...

No comments: