Friday, September 05, 2003

I FINALLY SEE IT!!!

I was walking back home from the Pasar Malam when I finally see it!!! There's only a moon in the sky... and a bright shining dot... but it's not a star!!! U get it right! It's MARS!!! It's very much like a star, but I know the subtle difference between the appearence of a star and a planet as seen from earth. A star will shimmer or twinkle or flicker in appearence, but planets will shine on without flickering. The light I saw does not flicker, and it's brighter and slightly bigger than the ususal stars too! I'm not sure if I'm seeing an orange tint though... Perhaps it's juz my imagination... But I'm positive it's Mars I saw... Finally! After a month of speculation, I've seen it!!

The holidays are coming soon... The horror... I hope I won't died of boredom... Gotta find some stuff to do for the holidays... Perhaps the ISU... Oh ya. On the Econs presentation, a classmate of mine, Lay Peng (I think... Hope I get the spelling rite) presents incredibly well. She speaks fluently and commands ppl's attention. But the weird thing is, she never ever speaks in class, unless it's questions on the lessons. How can someone who's so quiet, almost anti-social, be so... persuasive in presentations? It's like having Enterprising qualities without Social qualities in Holand's hexagon (See Career Test blog entry). That's indeed a very strange combination... A paradox... Interesting... There's juz so many unique ppl in CPU... Must pay more attention on ppl around me! >=)

No comments: