Sunday, September 07, 2003

FIRST TASTE OF ALCOHOL (DILUTED)

I'm trying hard to focus my thoughts now... It's running amok!!! Ok, went to CG at Friday nite (5 Sept), and at first I though we're having harmless orange juice for refreshment... It certainly looks like plain orange juice to me... turns out to be a mixture of orange juice AND CARLSBERG!!! N I dun found that out till I have a second cup of it! The mee hoon was really spicy, and since I can't stand spicy food, I sweat a lot and desperately need to drink something to cool it off! And I have to drive home for about 10 km summore!!! I dun really mind much about that, but the host could at least kindly inform us or sumthing... Thank God I make it home safely... But I was slightly giddy then... Not a very comfortable sensation... My mind was kinda like clouded... and my brain felt heavy too!! So this is my 1st drink of alcohol, though very diluted, I must say... It's only one can of Carlsberg in a pail of orange juice sufficient to fill up more than 20 cups!! Well, it's not really my 1st taste actually, since I've ate food cooked with wine b4... But that didn't qualified as drinking, rite? <=)

No comments: