Tuesday, September 23, 2003

FIRST TASTE OF RAMLY BURGER... NOT!!!

Woke up from my nap, look at the food on the table... N lost me appetite... Ate a few mouthful of rice with fish... N I stopped... Can't eat it any longer... Not my taste... Then an idea sparked... Y not tried Ramly burger?! Kenny recommends it... N I haven't tried it b4... So off I go, a 5 minutes drive to a condo, the closest Ramly burger stall I knew of (I juz found out about its existence few days ago actually) Ordered the burger, wait for 5 minutes, off home...

When I unwrapped the cover... Hah!!! I know adi!!! I ate it b4!!! During primary skool!!! Juz that I dunno it's called Ramly burger!!! Well, it's a very refreshing change from McDonalds n Burger King... Taste very home-made-ish, if u get wat I mean... Unlike those big corporations' product, which tasted so... processed... So ends my 1st taste of Ramly burger... NOT!!! >=)

No comments: