Wednesday, July 30, 2003

1ST THE SHOE, THEN THE HANDPHONE, NOW THE STUDENT CARD...

This is a bad bad week... Last Sunday, my shoe was chewed by a dog... Yesterday, my handphone cover got stuck... And now, my student card was lost, probably dropped in the bus or something... Shucks... >=( Juz as I came down from the bus, I realized that my student card is not with me!!! Argh... The reason it dropped is bcos I wear it too often, n sometimes when I stand up, the clipper on the card will banged with the table, n the card is torn little by little this way... Aawww... I shouldn't have wear it so often!!! I wanna call Jayne in the bus then to search for me in the bus b4 she gets off from it, but my handphone is not with me!!! It's with my cousin!!! Haven't fixed it!!! And all the contact numbers that I have is in the stoopid handphone!!! ARGH!!!

Called Jayne juz now, after I got her no. from Kenny through ICQ... Guess what? She dun saw it... And then I called Mr. Ho... and he didn't saw it either... Shoot!!! I dun mind that stooopid fine for a new student card, but wat am I supposed to do tomorrow during my free time if I CAN'T ENTER THE LIBRARY WITHOUT THE STUDENT CARD?! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I feel like destroying things now!!! Hopefully I'll go by Mr. Ho's bus tomorrow... Oh pls pls be Mr. Ho's bus!!! That way I can search for my stooopid student card!!! Argh, I'm so agitated now!!! >=@

And let's not forget the stooopid cheerleading performance... I'VE WASTED 40 MINUTES OF MY PRECIOUS TIME WAITING FOR THOSE INEFFICIENT GIRLS TO START THEIR STOOOPID PERFORMANCE!!! They're nowhere in sight even after I've waited for so long!!! &*^$&!@*!!! Should have juz ignored Jayne's request and spend my time on more important stuff, such as my homework which has started to piled up... I've waited from 11 to 11.40, n since that those stooopid girls were yet to be seen, n went for my TAP session by then... It's not only after the TAP finished that those stooopid girls started their stooopid performance in their ugly costumes. N then, they performed it so far from the designated area, that all I could see is a bunch of dummies clapping hands, jumping, kicking on the air etc in those unbearably ugly costumes!!! Ewww... How embarassing... A total waste of my time!!! This week really is a lousy week!!! Juz hope I can get my student card tomorrow!!! =S

No comments: