Monday, July 14, 2003

FINALLY GET THEIR NAMES!!!

Juz watched the 2nd episode of Taken, Jacob and Jesse (or izzit the other way round??) I like this episode more than the 1st... i finally able to catch the names of the characters... Basically there are 3 families, the Keys, the Crawfords, and the Clarkes. The Clarkes are the most interesting among the 3... I espeacially Jacob "Half-alien" (Heehee, get it? Elrond Half-elven, Jacob Half-alien!! =D ), the alien/human hybrid kid... He's juz so mysterious and scary with his unusual psychic powers... His mum, Sally Clarke, easily got my sympathy (but i juz dun understand wat kind of woman will go on and on sleeping with different men... Yucky...). The Crawfords are not bad, Major Owen Crawford is one interesting "villain", and I do pity his poor estranged wife... But I juz can't relate to the Keys... Not enough explanation on them... Russell and Jesse are juz so boring... Hopefully I'll understand more on them in the coming episodes!! Gotta sleep soon... tomorrow is a new beginning!!! =)

No comments: