Wednesday, July 02, 2003

HUI LEEN TEACHES IN THE EVENING!!!

Wow!! Guess who I met today at school? Hui Leen, the daughter of my ex-secondary school principal, and also a many-years-classmates of mine!! She only teaches for 2 weeks though, for she's going back to Taylor's Business School then... She was asked [or perhaps, begged ;) ] by another old classmate of mine, Pei Ying, who happens to be the daughter of a teacher at the school I teaches. Complicated, eh? Sigh... Why does all my friends teach only in the afternoon, while I alone teaches at the morning session?! No fun... <=(

Oh and I got real mad juz now in the evening... First, I fetched my sis for tuition at 4pm. After a long drive, I reached home at 4.20pm, juz to leave at 4.30pm to fetch my bro... But I've forgotten where I'm supposed to fetch him!!! I try to contact him, but his handphone is not on!!! So first, I try A1 tuition centre... No luck... I called him, and this time he picked up the phone, and I heard that he's going to SMJK (C)Kwang Hua... So there I go... No luck... And then it started to rain... I call him again, and this time I'm really really mad... I shouted at him, but his handphone kept disconnected bcos of low battery... After many "attempts", I finally found out where he then was... with his fren at Bukit Raja...

I drived wildly there, and honk like mad when I found them... Once my bro stepped into the car, I shouted at him so badly that his fren was shocked till he was completely silent... I gotta go all the way to Berkeley Garden to drop his fren, then only I could turn back home... By the time we reached home, it's already 5.20pm. Guess what? Mum soon called up, asking me to fetch my sis!!! So there goes my 2 hours... And later I discovered a small part of my car is cacated bcos of the wild ride earlier!!!! Argh... Bad bad day!!! >=O

No comments: