Wednesday, July 30, 2003

HOT HOT DAY...

The weather really has gone crazy here... After weeks of heavy rain, today is unnaturally hot!!! Sweat a lot the whole day... In fact, it was so hot that I have to "hide" in the cyber cafe while waiting for the bus!!! Very much cooler in there!!! Sigh... Well, Mr. Ho's bus came this morning, but I see no sign of my student ID... Lost for good... ;( Paid RM 25 for my new student ID... RM 25!!! So dang expensive!!! I also stoopidly completing my homework in the cafeteria, since that I thought without my ID, I'll nv get to enter the library... The truth is, all I need is juz to ask for a temporal ID!!! Duh... And the student services clerk dun mentioned about it also... Bad bad clerk... >=( So I'll get my new ID tomorrow... Wat a waste of my money!!! >=(

By the way, my cousin Teck Wei has abandoned his old blog n is starting a new one!!! Click here to visit it!!! We also have a nice time "chatting"... using the tagboard!!! Hahaha... This is so so weird... He was online when I was tagging... So we're like sending msg to each other via tag board!!! Maybe I should try more of those next time!! >=)

No comments: