Tuesday, July 29, 2003

ANNOYING GIRL, LOUSY HANDPHONE...

Went back late today bcos a few of the SAM students in the bus were having their Physics test till 4.30pm... But the bus only left by 4.45pm!!! They r juz so so late... Brrr... >=@ By the time I reached home, it's 5:10pm already. Tired, I took off my shirt (The collar is uncomfortably tight) n took a nap in my room... Then suddenly, my maid told me that someone called me on the phone. Being a shy guy, I hurriedly pulled my shirt from the table and wear it at once... It was then that my handphone was dragged along with my shirt and fell on the floor... I dun really took notice of it, but quickly rushed to answer the call... Only to found out it's Shu Yin, who I found very annoying... She always call me at the worst timing, n keep on crapping n crapping non stop... Eeeee, I hate talkative girls!!! Worse, she nv get my hinting everytime I hinted her that I'm not interested in the going-to-nowhere chit chat. I have to give her excuses everytime I wanna stop talking with her... Annoying!!! >=@

It was not only till I'm having my dinner that I found out my handphone is really in a bad shape... The cover on one side has opened, but the other side is still tightly shut. I tried to remove the cover, but can't... It's stuck!!! Duh... I lost my appetite then, n struggling to fix that stoopid handphone cover. After 30 minutes or so, I gave up... I called my cousin, who happens to be a handphone expert, to fix it. He arrived at my house soon, but was unable to fix it still. Since the talkpiece also have some problems, he took the handphone with him to fix it. Sigh... Juz hope I dun really need the handphone for a day... Hope I can survive that long wothout my handphone!!! <=/

Oh btw, Azzedin has started his own blog too!!! Whoa... Jayne really has made blogs trendy in Taylor's... But personally, I think everyone should have their own blog, to voice out their thoughts and share it with the rest of the world through the net... Anyway, I'll add a link to Azzedin's blog at my links column (The green column at the left). Click here to enter "The Krow's Nest", Azzedin's very own blog!

No comments: