Monday, July 07, 2003

VISITED AN OLD CLASSMATE

Juz got scolded by mum... "Irresponsible... Can't even take care of younger bro and sis... While they're busy working, I'm busy playing..." U know, stuff like that... What?! I juz go for a swim for about 1 n a half hour!! My younger bro is already 16!!! Can't he take care of my sis by now?? Does he still need babysitting?! And is swimming playing? ...Ok, it's kinda like playing, but it's sport also!!! Sigh... Guess I have to get used to all these...

Well, as the title suggested, I've visited an old classmate today... I juz get to know a few weeks ago that he's actually a brother of my sister's good friend!! And my, he has changed a lot!! ...Well, of course he changed a lot... It's been... er... 5 years since we last seen each other, during our primary skool life... Well, his attitude is still doesn't changed much, well-mannered, polite... But he's slimmer, taller and more good-looking than few years back... (Jealous jealous... Heehee) Funny, the only image I remembered on him is he coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waste and all his body fat hanging down!! Haha... he have "shrink" a lot now...

Well, we chat about our present school life, further studies planned, old classmates, his hostel life n stuff like that... While my sis brought ALL EPISODES of Samurai X there, but only watched 3!!! Imagined, brought 94 episodes, n only watched 3!!! Then we, my sis n I, go to another the house of another friend of hers, in hope that I could borrow the Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X manga (comics), but her bro already borrowed it to his fren!! Wat a disappointment... I have visited Bookworm for around 3 times to rent the manga, but a stooopid guy have borrowed it a long time ago but have yet to returned the comics!! The entire series (28 books) summore... Sigh... Guess I have to borrowed from the comic shop near Taylor's after the second semester begins!!

No comments: