Tuesday, July 08, 2003

ONE MORE WEEK TILL CLASSES BEGIN...
ONE MORE WEEK BEFORE I QUIT MY JOB!!!


Yeehaa!!! One more week before the second semester begins!!! AAHH!!! I can hardly wait!!! But more importantly, one more week before I quit my job as a teacher!!! TRIPLE YEEHAA!!! No more noisy and annoying students, no more rushing to finish the memo book the students have constantly want me to write (I actually got a stack of all those books!! U know, the one with names, d.o.b., hobbies, ambition, and other personal details kind stuff), and no more formal attire!!! How I miss my T-shirts and baggy trousers!!!

I've juz watched MTV's Making the Video juz now. It's on Michelle Branch's Goodbye To You. Yaya, I know the song is very "ancient", but heck, I reaaly like it!! Personally, I think that song is Michelle's Best!! I espeacially like how the song is able to convey the sense of loss so well... Everytime I hear the song, I can't help but feeling a bit saddened... Espeacially the chorus part... Goodbye to you/ Goodbye to everything I thought I knew/ You are the one I loved/ The one thing I tried to hold on to... The fact that the lyrics are in past tense make the song so so sad... I love it!! >=)

No comments: