Tuesday, July 22, 2003

WET PANTS AND SHOES

My my... It keeps raining these few days... I have a lunch with Nur and his friend, Eric, who is currently studying for the semester earlier. Juz b4 we finished out food, it began to rain heavily... Luckily, I've brought along an umbrella. [Be prepared! >=) ] But the problem is, the umbrella is only big enough for one ppl do be completely shield from the falling rain, and there's 3 of us... Being the nice guy, I "volunteered" to walk with one of them back to college with the umbrella 1st, then come back for another... Little do I know how much trouble that will caused me...

My first "trip" was with Eric... By the time I reached the shophouses opposite the college, my bag was soaked, and my clothes were slightly wet... The umbrella is juz too small... After I left my bag there, I went back for Nur... On the way back to college, Nur kept pulling the umbrella towards himself, n since I'm walking on the left, my clothes on the left side was completely soaked... I accidentally stepped into a small "pool" too, causing my shoes and socks to be completely soaked too... Shucks... We shouldn't have left college earlier, n should've our lunch at the cafeteria instead...

The cafeteria was fully packed by the time we reached there, so there was only 1 more place to go, the library... Feeling very uncomfortable bcos of my wet socks n shoes, I took both of them off!!! I even put the socks on the table in hope that it will dry faster... <=/ An unpleasent sight, I know, but only Nur n Eric knew about it, since the table is covered at both sides n none could really seen it... =P But they juz can't dried up in time... So wet feet for the whole day at college... Really really uncomfortable... Guess I learned my lessons... nv leave the college compound if it looks like it's gonna rain... NEVER EVER!! Hopefully my shoes dun stink tomolo...

Juz watched AXN's Fear Factor juz now... There's one round that was really really disgusting... The host brought the players to a table with a piece of cloth covering unknown things underneath it... At 1st, I thought that it was juz all kinds of disgusting food that the players was forced to eat, such as deer's testicles, cow brain etc... But when the host took off the cloth, the players' facial expression instantly changed to disgust... It was a HUGE pile of DEAD RATS!!! Around 40-50 dead rodents... N guess wat r they supposed to do with those? They were to pick the dead rats WITH THEIR MOUTH ONLY, run towards the bucket, n "spit" the rats into them... That was SO SO DISGUSTING!!! N I juz have my dinner then... Almost throw up watching them holding the dead rats in their mouth!!! AXN should arranged the time slot to 9 or 10 pm to prevent ppl who juz have their meal to feel sick!!! Or at least a warning b4 the show!!! Eeewww I dowan to talk about it now... My stomach is twisting again... <=@

No comments: