Thursday, July 10, 2003

GUILTY...

I caned the wrong student today... Oops... A bunch of students were spraying water at the back of the class... That makes me really mad, bcos I have warned them many times not to do so... So I juz rushed there n hit one of the students... Only to find out that he had nothing to do with them at all, other than sitting close to them!!

Of course I feel guilty at once... But I have to go on with the class 1st!! So after I finished teaching, I approached the then crying student (I caned his arm quite forcefully). After I questioned the "witnesses" n know that he really is innocent, I apologize to him... Guess wat's his reaction? He swears!! In Hokkien!! (In my opinion, Hokkien has the foulest swearing words...) That makes me really mad... But I dowan to scold him any further, since I shouldn't start this whole mess... But he keeps on *%$#@+!! Such an uncouth tongue at the age of 11!!!

Minutes b4 the end of school bell rang (It's the last period), that boy juz push his table down n stomp out of the class swearing all those foul things... I'm totally disgusted!!! But I can't help but feeling guilty too... But now that I've apologized, I guess I dun need to feel like that anymore... He actually swears at me in front of the whole class!! Maybe I'll pay him a visit in his class tomolo... b4 the class starts... For better or worse...

No comments: