Friday, July 11, 2003

SO IT FINALLY ENDS... OR IS THIS JUZ THE BEGINNING??

Today's the last day I'm teaching at SJK (C) Kong Hoe... Wa... Many students want me to write my personal details in their memo books... Last minute rush... I must have wrote in at least 15 books, without including 20+ others I've wrote earlier... They keep surounding me at my desk and asked me to remember to sign... Kinda felt like a star... Heehee... I've met the teacher that will replace me yesterday... Explained all the stuff he needs to know... Hopefully he can handle the kids better than I can!!!

As I tidied up my desk b4 I leave, I can;t help but feeling a bit sense of loss... And as I walked to my car, thinking that I may be leaving that school for good, I kinda felt a bit sentimental... I've drive here to teach for 23 days only, yet I'm already missing this place... if not the students!! Weird... I could almost swear about a month ago that I'll be glad after I quit my job and will never teach again... But now, I can't help but wonder... Will I return to teach again? By the end of the second semester, the students are probably having their holidays already... But perhaps... next year? Dunno... perhaps... perhaps... For now, I can't wait for next week!!! >=)

No comments: