Thursday, July 24, 2003

STUDYING ECONOMICS IS INFLUENCING MY BEHAVIOUR

This week, I've been reading my Econs n Physics notes while I'm waiting for the bus to arrived and while I'm in the bus... Last time, I only did that when there's an exam coming soon... So wat motivates me to do so, I wonder? I suspect that I'm already applying unconciously the knowledge I've learned from Econs to my behaviour... =S When economist make a decision, they did not only think of wat they wil profit from the choice they made, but also the loss of the choice they have to leave unsatisfied due to insufficient resourses to do both choices. Perhaps unconciously, the idea of wasting 30 minutes doing nothing every weekdays is an awful waste to me... Come to think of it, that 30 minutes are really well spent on revision rather than juz standing there doing nothing (I still can't get a seat after I entered the bus everyday due to "overload"). I've been applying quite a number of knowledge I've learned in CPU to my life and behaviour, which is very interesting since none of the knowledge I've learnt for the past 11 years has been applied in my life b4... CPU really is a great course!!! Kinda sad that this will be my last semester... Hopefully uni could be as good as this!!! >=)

No comments: