Saturday, July 19, 2003

CAPTAIN BALL ROCKS!!!

Went to my church juz now, and played Captain Ball with my CG members... Wat the heck is Captain Ball? Well, it's a combination of basketball, netball and soccer... Huh?! Let me try to explain...

The Captain Ball court is somewhat similar to a basketball court. But instead of a pole of with basket nets and both ends of the court, there are two tables. In front of the two tables are "goalkeepers", whose functions are very similar to goalkeepers of soccer... What's the goal then, u might ask... Well, the goals are not made of any materials, but humans!!! One player of each team will stand on the table of their respective team, and the opponent's goalkeeper will be rite in front of him... To win, one has to throw the ball to their respective "goal" and the "goal" must catch the ball without jumping from the table. The "goalkeepers" will try to stop the "goal" from getting the ball...Other than that, the game plays very much like basketball, except that once u get the ball, the netball rules are applied instead... U cannot bounce with the ball while u run, but u are allowed to take 2 steps, then u must throw the ball...

Pretty simple, eh? Heehee... confused? Anyway, this really rocks!!! Well, I really enjoyed myself then!!! I always thought that a nerd like me will probably sux in any ball games, but I play quite well then!! Heehee, maybe I can't say well, but passable la!!! At least I get to touch the ball a few times, and even scored a "goal"!!! Hahaha... finally get a chance to play a ball game without feeling arkward!!! I hurt my left little finger, fell down after crahing on someone, and my whole body felt like burning with heat!!! I'm also very stoopid to wear a long pants... My legs felt so so HOT!!! I'm also very sweaty and stinky now... Gotta take a bath now... So I'll juz end here!!! >=)

No comments: