Monday, July 21, 2003

STEALING BANDWIDTH

Heard of the above term b4? Kenny told me about it... Seems ike I can't juz connect the music from other sites to my blog, n that it's illegal... Dang... Then I really need to find another way to get this right... I feel stooopid... So there goes my hope of having midi playing when someone visited my blog... Sigh... Maybe I'll try other sites... Juz maybe...

Watched the 3rd episode of Taken juz now... Nothing much seems to happened in the 1 n a half hour... And the Keys are so DEAD boring... Too little plot advancement on the Clarkes, too many boring plot advancement for the Crawfords... Colonel Owen Crawford is juz TOO evil to make me hate him... So evil that he's unreal, and I can't help but can't hate him bcos he's too... fictional... It's a letdown... But I'll still stick to the series... I have faith on the great director Steven Spielberg... Juz hopefully the plot pace will go faster in future episodes!!!

No comments: