Sunday, July 13, 2003

BEST NEWS I HAVE FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!

I've juz received one of the best news I've have for a long time!! Do u guys know that u could actually rent books at MPH Subang Parade? No kidding!!! Juz go to the Reader's Corner (or sumthing like that... can't remember exactly) and ask for it!!! I heard it from a friend of mine... U have to first pay the actual price of the book, but after u return it, u could get most of ur money back!!! I'm still not sure how much the "rental fee" is, but my fren said should be around RM 7... Quite cheap, considering that paperback books normally cost RM 32.90 nowadays... Yea!!! If this is all true, I no longer need to spend so much $$$ on books!!! And I'm going to hang out at MPH Subang Parade really often!!!

Now the not-so-good news... Sigh... Since last week, me n my colleague (temporal teacher at SJK (C) Kong Hoe) decided to watch Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine today... Ok, since it's already past midnight, yesterday... But this morning, bcos no girls wanna go, everyone "throw aeroplanes"!!! (For those who dun understand Hokkien, this is equivalent to "breaking" an appointment) Brrr... So I ask my ex-secondary skool friends if they wanna join me tomorrow for the show... At first things are hopeful... but in the end only one could make it... but dowan to watch it without the gang... so... *puff*, there goes!!! Sigh... But there's still hope!!! Since there'll be no class on Monday, perhaps I could watch with my college friend!! U see the sequence now? First, primary skool colleagues... then ex-secondary skool frens... now college frens!!! Hopefully I'll be able to watch that movie by Monday!!! Heck, if not, I'll watch it by myself!!!

Eww... I'm sick for a few days adi... On Friday, I've fever, headache, flu, cough, n sore throat all in one!!! Today (Yesterday, that is... oledi past midnite!!) I felt better, but I still have a runny nose... Sticky yellow greenish mucus in the morning, dilute colourless mucus in the afternoon... Weird... Hope I'll feel better tomorrow!!

No comments: