Thursday, July 10, 2003

FINALLY GOT MY SIJIL TAMAT PERSEKOLAHAN RENDAH!!!

Haha... I finally got my sijil tamat persekolahan rendah!!! Well, not the ORIGINAL copy... I've lost that one!!! It's quite some time ago actually... I'm always worried that I may need it in the future... I still remembered wat my primary skool assistant headmistress (Still the same person now!!) told us about a girl at Singapore can't get married bcos she lost her primary skool cert!!! Haha... So I'm quite uneasy about it for the past few years...

Last week, I've finally mustered sufficient courage to ask the co-curriculum principal whether I could get another copy of the cert... She then told me to ask the first assistant headmaster, but he wasn't present then bcos of a meeting... On this Monday, I asked him about it... And guess what? He told me to asked the headmaster!! N he's not in his office then!! So on Tuesday, I asked the headmaster... and he in turn told me to asked the second assistant headmistress, but she wasn't there cos of a meeting too!!! Duh...

So today, I finally get to ask the right person for the task... She searched the archives for the details, and give me a book for me to search for my details... As I flipped through the book full of names of my classmates during my Standard 6 years, I can't help but feeling a bit sentimental about their names... The names do ring a bell... But I can't remember many of their faces anymore... Sigh... Lost childhood... Anyway, I've finally got the cert... So no more worries on unable to marry in Singapore in the future!! >=)

Brrrr... Lousy faulty connection!!! The connection speed of my notebook is only connected at 28,800 bps!!! It's like half of wat it should be!!! So damn slow!!! Summore so hard to connect!!! Stooopid... I need the new notebook dad promised me soon!!! DDDDDAAAADDDDD...!!!

No comments: