Thursday, July 17, 2003

SUPER RAINY DAY!!!

Woke up by the sound of the falling rain this morning... Uh oh... Seems to be a very heavy rain!! At once, I woke my bro up, bcos I know it will take sum time to drive him into the school compound due to the heavy rain... By the time I'm leaving my house, water are already "invading" the front yard of my house... Forced to walk into my car barefoot, and this is the 1st time I drive without my shoes on too!!! Once we pass by the school gate, there's loads of water rushing down from the stairs!!! Kinda like a mini waterfall...

Since that it's raining heavily, I make a wise choice to wait at the shophouses area instead of waiting under the tree in another area as I did usually... The bus dun arrived till 7.50 am!!! Whoa... Luckily I'm free for the 1st period... Should have follow Curian's suggestion to have a breakfast at the coffeeshop while waiting for the bus... The bus is about 35 minutes behind schedule!!! On the way to college, I found out that it's not only in Klang that rain heavily, thx to Mix FM's Ford Road Ranger... Reached college at around 8.30 am... Talk about late!!!

My bag is unexceptionally heavy today too... Earlier, a fren of Azzedin wanna borrow my Chemistry textbook, so I brought it to college, only to find out he dun need it anymore since he have dropped that subject!!! >=( And then I also bought my econs n got my physics book today (RM 80 is juz too expensive... Gotta make a better deal tomolo!!!) I also brought along my bio textbook... So altogether there's 4 thick hardcover textbooks!!! I'm worried that my bag would actually snapped!!! Luckily that didn't happen!!! Then again, I dun have to bring all the books to college everyday, since not all the teachers will be using it everyday!!

Sum students have weird nicknames or names they want to be called... One is Einstein, in my physics class... Well, not really weird, but... Einstein?! Very impressive name, I must say, but wat if he could not live up to expectation?! U know wat I mean... >=) Then there's a girl in my bio class who wanna be known as Mad... Now that's super weird... Mrs. Joanne, the bio teacher, jokes,"Are you Mad?" Hahaha... Double meaning!!! And Mrs Joanne told us jokes b4 the class started... She found those jokes cute n funny, but I doubt many of us really get the jokes, or think they're funny... I only laughed bcos she really look ridiculous when she told the jokes n laughed by herself when no one were laughing!!! But I think all these "Icebreakers" are taking far too much time... Hopefully she dun spend too much time on those in the future... Better still if she dun do it!!! >=)

No comments: