Saturday, July 19, 2003

REFLECTION ON THE 1ST WEEK OF 2ND SEMESTER

The first week of the second semester has came and gone... Overall, I'm quite contend with everything... All the teachers are good, but whether are the great or not, I cannot tell... Though I doubt they can be as good as Miss Cheryl Swanson... Sigh... Miss her... =P Well, Mr. Kuah is OK, juz a bit gila gila... But that makes the atmosphere more relaxed, I guess... Mr. Gillick is good, but his tone is juz a bit too flat... And Mrs Joanne Lim... Well, she's very very enthusiastic about her baby... When she's not teaching, she'll keep on talking about her baby and how cute she is and how she sleeps, cries, observe her surrounding etc... It's not really bad, but she also has this habit of humming a tune when we are copying our notes... I dunno about others, but that scares me a bit... <=/

And since it's the 1st week, all we learned were nothing but BASICS, BASICS, and BASICS... Econs and Physics are still not that bad, since I've nv learned Econs b4, and I do need a revision on Physics, but the revision of Bio really annoys me... It's like this... For the revision of Bio, I've already learned all that she was teaching bcos I took Chem last semester... Worse, it's from the last chapter of Chem!!! But I could still tolerate that, since a lot of students haven't studied Chem last semester or taking it this sem... But the problem is, when I'm "learning" for the week are all "dumbed down" and simplified version of wat I've learned in Chem!!! Wors, she go through all those stuff REAL slow... whoa... Cannot tahan la... <=( Hopefully next week will be better!!!

No comments: