Monday, July 14, 2003

LOUSY LAST DAY OF HOLIDAY

I thought the last day of holidays is supposed to be thrilling and fun... Duh, today is DEAD boring... How can I ever miss holidays?! Weird... So... tomorrow is a new beginning!!! Haven't get all my textbooks yet... Must get them soon... Since classes aren't really started until Tuesday, guess we could watch a movie after we get our schedule... Well, can't be too hopeful... The more hopeful u are, the more disappointment you may have to suffer... Well, pray for the best for the beginning of 2nd semester!!! Gotta "pack" my stuff now...

Hmmm.. still haven't post this one yet... I've finished typing the above paragraph bout more than an hoyr ago... Dun have the chance to online... Juz watched my first episode of CSI... Ok ok, I'm very outdated... Blame it on the time slots... Not my time... Heehee... Not bad, but not really good either... I wonder y is the series so popular... Gotta run now... Taken is about start!!!

No comments: