Saturday, July 26, 2003

I MISS INDY...


Raiders of The Lost Ark



Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom



Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

It's been a while since I've watched any of the Indiana Jones movies... The buzz created by Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life keep reminds me of how much the movie tried to imitate the Indy movies, but fails... I can't remember much of the Indy movies now, except a Nazi villain burned by a hot medallion (or something like that) and some mysterious lights killing Nazis for Raiders of the Lost Ark... Voodoo, snake-eating, and a mine cart chase for The Temple of Doom. But I could still remember The Last Crusade quite well, since that's the most recent Indy movie I've watched... I remember the opening scene on a ship with a young Indy, Indy's father played by Sean Connery, Indy's dad chase a bunch of doves away with his umbrella, the grail n etc... I really do miss the movies now... They're my favourite movies when I was still a kid, together with the old Star Wars trilogy... Anyone of u has these movies? If u do, pls tell me!!! I wanna watch all 3 all over again!!! >=)

No comments: