Friday, August 01, 2003

PIRATED VCDs ARE BACK!!!

Juz came back from pasar malam... And the pirated VCDs vendors are back!!! Of course, they did not open up their stall as they did b4, but show us the titles available in a CD folder, n when u want one, they'll get it out for u from their waist pouch!!! My my... One VCD for RM 6!!!! That's about 2 times the original price!!! Guess wat we learn in econs does applies here... As demand for pirated VCDs remains constant and supply for VCDs is low (Many illegal VCDs manufacturing factories have been closed down), the price will increase... Sigh... RM 6 is juz too pricey!! However, that dun stop me n my sis from buying 2 VCDs... I heard that the pirated VCDs crackdown operation will ends at August... Hopefully then the price of the VCDs will drop!!! <=)

No comments: