Saturday, August 02, 2003

THE TRUTH REVEALED...

I've been feeling nervous, uneasy and worried this whole week... for unknown reasons!!! I juz felt very uncomfortable these few days... These feeling climaxed this afternoon, until I actually felt depressed!!! It was as if a "doom" was about to reveal to me... n the truth came out tonight at MIF... I'm one of the group leaders, again!!! 3rd year in row!!! Argh... Worst... I'm the oldest guy who joined Fellowship Day!!! Well, that is, if u dun include a special guest from Gospel Hall at Eng Ann, who is 23 years old!!!

At first, I tried to push away the responsibility as a leader... Heck, they've chosen me as leader without my consent!!! I was hoping for a fun time without burdens tomolo, after 2 straight years as group leader. But after many failed attempts, n also seeing that they really lack good candidates, I gave in n except that post... Then I felt calm n peaceful... finally!!! Now that I decided to "take up the burden", all worries, uneasiness left me... Come wat may!!! Perhaps this is a good way to train me up as a leader... And also an oppurtunity to serve!!! Gotta pray tonite that everything will go smoothly... Erm... also need to tell my mum about joining Fellowship Day... She haven't knew yet!!! ;p

No comments: