Saturday, August 09, 2003

1ST TIME DRIVING TO CG ALONE

Tonite is the 1st time I dirve myself to CG... I got lost halfway, n almost met 2 accidents... in one trip!!! Luckily I realized I'm on the wrong road quick enough, or else I'll get lost permanently!!! N then there's 2 time that I almost ended up in accidents!!! Thank God for protecting me from harm!!! Heehee, I've prayed for a safe journey there b4 I started my trip... I know there's bound to be... erm... problems... <=) Anyway, I reached the destination safely, n the return journey was smooth... Thank God!!!

Lost marks today for not completing my homeworks for Physics... Boohoohoo... :'-( Well, ok, i's my fault, but I juz can't stand the loss... Could be 1% loss... Can u believe it?! 1%!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I'm dying adi!!! It's like this: Mr Gillick gave us the homework questions on the board yesterday in the lab, but I was too busy with the experiment to copy it down... When I remembered it, I thought it was no big deal, since I can visit his site, for he always posted the questions there... Guess wat? None are posted!!! Yet I noe I should try to get the questions by morning today, but I thought that I could done it later in the weekend... Guess wat? He check the homework!!! N there goes my mark!!! Wasted!!! Sob...

That's not the worst part... The worst part is to stand the critisizing... Call it ego or pride or wateva u want, but I can't stand public humiliation... Brings back too much painful memories I prefer to keep it buried in the past... I know I deserved it, but he could used more of a advice tone then a slightly sarcastic tone... I'm not the kind of lazy students he's hinting at!!! I've felt insulted... Nvm, I'LL SHOW HIM THROUGH MY RESULTS FOR THE TEST!!! N ON THE FUTURE TASKS TOO!!! I cannot bear to go through all these again... I'll show my stuff!!! >=)

No comments: