Wednesday, August 27, 2003

EARLY ENTRY

I post my blog entry earlier today cos I'm not sure whether will I have the chance to do so at night... I received a call juz b4 my Physics class started juz now... From my mum... My bro fainted!!! He's in hospital!!! N he actually was X-rayed n such... Wow... I wonder how serious it is... Well, I'll visit him later once I return to Klang... We'll see then...

When I stepped into my econs class today, Mr. Kuah was not there yet. So I quickly walk out of the class to wait for him, since I wanna told him about the cheating thing (refer to previous blog entry). Well, since I know he'll be entering to our class from the left side (right side if u're outside the class... dun get it? never mind), I walk towards there... n met him on da way... All I say to him was, "Sir, next time, in our tests, can u call us to move our tables, so that we sit further apart?" He nod his head n got what I mean straight away... Hahahaha... Sometimes we're so alike... Heehee... So hopefully that ends my "dilemma"!!! >=)

No comments: