Monday, August 04, 2003

TAKEN INTERRUPTED... BADMINTON TOOK OVER...

I'm watching Taken episode 5 halfway through b4 my dad took over watching the badminton finals instead... Quite an exciting match too!!! But I'm neutral... I'm not supporting either side... But b4 the match ended, I've already known that Wong, Malaysia's player, is a goner... He has lost that edge, n his morale is suffering from a serious blow... N the China supporters are really noisy, which were quite suprising, since I used to think that Malaysian supporters are the noisiest ever, beside Indonesia. I suspects that the loud support of the opponents n the lack of supports from the Malaysian fan caused a heavy blow onhis morale until he's lost... Poor chap... In my opinion, the fairest match only need the two opponents n a referee n some first aiders, without any noisy supporters!!! Then the winner will depend on their skills, not the noisy and crude supporters!!!

I've also got a call from Yong Yong, who compliment on my blog he has juz visited... I'm so happy!!! >=) Well, he also gave some suggestions too, which I will try my best to accomplish it!!! Thx, Yong Yong! ;)

No comments: