Friday, August 22, 2003

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!

Wat lao... no electricity for 5 hours adi!!! So HOT HOT HOT!!! Whoa... I'm still sweating eventhough I'm in my singlet!!! Unbearable!!! But the weird thing is that it is not a total blackout... There's still a little electricity available, enough to charge the battery of my laptop... Well, so it's still not so bad after all...

After doing nothing for 2 hours, I've decided to take walk around the pasar malam... in my singlet!! (-So?? No big deal!!!) Well, it's my first time going out exposing so much of my skin... Hahahahaha... Anyway, it's quite comfy!!! I found out that the area of houses that suffered from the partial blackout is the same as the Thursday 2 weeks earlier!!! After I bought a strawberry-flavour pearl tea, I went to Klang Parade... N I guess my attire is slightly inappropriate there... But heck, who cares? I act crazy from time to time, n I'll enjoy myself now!! Bought a cheap sleeveless shirt at XTra... I'm beginning to like sleeveless shirts a lot!!! If only I have the courage to wear it to college... Heehee, dowan la, nuthin to show off... <=)

Came back home at 9, and the blackout is still there!! Well, can do nothing except to wait on... Until my sis reminded me of Vandread the Movie at 10pm!!! AAAIIII!!! So we rushed to my cousin's house at 9.55 pm... Only to rushed back to our home 5 minutes later, for the electricity is back!!! But the anime was a major disappointment... Wat they did is juz weaving the key scenes in every episodes of the series into a movie! Stooopid... No translation summore... dunno wat happened... Sigh... So here am I now, blogging n chatting! Now I'm starving!!! Gotta get me sumthing to eat...

No comments: