Monday, August 18, 2003

MUM READ MY BLOG!!!

Wat a day!! Have breakfast with my grandparents (bah kut teh!), then the afternoon at my dad's factory. Well, it's boring, as expected, but then dad brought us to his new factory... In the past, I always resent to go to that place... bcos there's nothing there!!! Only some wooden sticks stuck on the ground, n construction workers busying building it!!! Ya, u guess it! The new factory is still under construction! My father, of course, is very enthusiastic about it, for he single-handedly (almost... a bit exxageration there... but still quite true) raise up the whole factory... He went there to take pictures of the factory-in-contruction every week, so that he will have a series of pictures showing the building of the factory...

When I reached that location, I was surprised to find out how much have already been built!!! Not only the skeletons of the structure, but the roof is almost complete, n the half of the factory was covered already! Wow... Very impressive!! We actually explore the factory which is still under construction... I felt like as if I'm exploring an ancient ruins or something! Neat... Then history repeats itself... Heehee, it was so so funny... A few months ago, we're all at the same site, taking pictures... Well, my dad wanted a family photo, so he asked one of the construction worker to take for us... The worker, who was shirtless then, went into his "house" to change, n walked towards us n stood beside us, as if he was invited to take a picture WITH us instead of FOR us!!! Dad was laughing to whole trip back... well, all of us, actually... N it happened again today! Dad was asking a guy to do the same thing, n he walk towards us, as if my dad invited him to be in the pic as well!!! Hahahahaha... Bad communication!!!

Then I spent my afternoon choosing n editing the new look for my blog... Spent bout 3 hours on it... Still haven't done yet... I'll juz continue tomorrow... N on the title... Well, long story... Here goes! Earlier, I've posted 2 blogs on my uncle who was drunk n my grandma fell ill... Well, my cousin read it, n called my grandma out of concern... Well, I dun mind that, but did he have to tell my grandma that my mum's crying that nite? Hooi, Ah Wei, grandma dunno she cried one leh! Dun go n tell her everything la! N now everyone noes I have a blog... duh! I should have been more subtle on my post then... Stoopid me... N then I need to keep on explaining to my grandparents about my blog, how it works etc... So so tedious... U noe la, old ppl, very difficult to make them understand stuff like that... N the worst happened juz now... My mum wanna take a look on wat I wrote about then! Ah Wei, I'm gonna get u for this!! >=( So of course, I only show her wat I wanted to (or should I say, wat I HAVE to...), but I can't help but felt that my privacy has been invaded... Yaya, I noe u guys have been reading my blog, but at least I now who my audience is, n my mum certainly isn't in the list! Hope she will not ask for a view again! <=(

No comments: