Friday, August 29, 2003

BITTERNESS

"Stir not the bitterness in the cup that I mixed for myself," said Denethor. "Have I not tasted it now many nights upon my tongue, foreboding that worse lay yet in the dregs?"

So it has come to this... Bitterness... I've forgone my wisdom on struggling in this vain pursuit, but should I continued? Should I go on like this, driven by my desire, hurting myself so much along the way? Should I drink this bitterness in the cup I've mixed for myself, and take the leapt of doom? YES... I will... I've given up on this wretched world... From now onwards, I shall be not be dependant of this meaningless world. Let God lead the way, and I, I ALONE, walk this path I've chose. So long, wretched people! I'll show u what I can achieve WITHOUT your puny interference. I've acknowledge all u guys, why, oh WHY, dun I deserve some myself?

Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)

I've done my part of the Golden Rule... I've done to others what I hope they would have do to me... Then what it ends this way? Is the world really so cold and cruel? Is the world really so selfish? Is there no justice in this world? I've found the anwsers long long ago. NO, NO, and NO!!! I'm sick, SICK of this ROTTEN world I leave in. How long I've yearn to find one I can trust completely, one whom I can share my problems with... I've found one b4, n he has abandoned me. The ones that are left to comfort me are the Almighty himself... and my books, whom so many despices... So be it, if that's all I have.

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Philipians 1:21)

And therefore I will FIGHT, n I will do this alone, if all my concern and assistance to others have not earn me any friendship. I will fight the fight. I will persevere, until my time comes. I will, n u'll see...

No comments: