Tuesday, August 05, 2003

THERE IS A X DRIVE!!! DUH... >=(

Can u believe it? I never realized that there is actually a X Drive whenever I logged in the computers at Taylor's... For the past... er... 7 months(?!), I've always sent the files I'll wanna opened later to my mailbox at Hotmail, then log in my Hotmail account to retrieve the file I want... when I can juz save it into my X Drive!!! Can u believe how stoooopid I am?! I myself can't believe it when I found out about X Drive yesterday after I'm "informed" by Jayne... After studying for 6 months... no idea about the existence of a X Drive?! Wat a complete idiot I am!!! >=(

I've downloaded the ICQ Lite installer to my X Drive this morning... in less than 1 minute!!! For u guys who r using streamyx (I dunno how to spell), this probably dun surprised u... But to me (who's stuck with 56k modems in my entire life), this is an awesome feat!!! Now, everytime I log in, I juz need to disable the manual server proxy (Thx to Abbas who come out with a method to do so n Jayne who taught me!!! ;D ), then install ICQ Lite n voila, I can chat!!! Oh, I tried cafe mocha in the cafeteria too... Quite nice... Kinda like a blend of coffee and chocolate... But juz too expensive (RM 1.50 for a small cup!!) to make it worth ur money... Probably the first n last time I'm buying mocha at the cafeteria... >=)

Watched Hulk in VCD yesterday at night... Well, I haven't finished watching it, since my parents took over the TV after they came back... I must say, I'm VERY VERY disappointed at Ang Lee for making such a bad movie... It a long long YAWN... For those of u who haven't watched it, DUN!!! It's a total waste of time!!! Go watch Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon instead!!! (That is, if u haven't watch it yet, which I doubt...) I'm still thinking whether should I continue to watch the show till the end... Probably another waste of 30 precious minutes of my life...

No comments: