Monday, August 11, 2003

INFLATE MY EGO

Still feel bad about wat Mr. Gillick said that day... That's the 1st time in my CPU year that someone talk to me this way! Wel, ok, I've heard of those like, hundreds of times during my primary n secondary skool years, but all year long in CPU, it's perfect! At least, until now... Ouch... It really bruised my "ego", that is, if I have one... I'm still not sure wat ego is... But it definitely reduced my sense of worth.

Hey, coffee really works! Previously, I was always sleepy in my Physics class... Not that the class is really boring, but I always felt that I lack mental energy during the afternoon to evening period... So I tried out drinking coffee during my lunch... N I'm alert throughout the whole period! Wow... Really effective... Gotta do this more often in the future! Juz hope that I won't end up as a caffein addict!! >=S

No comments: