Friday, August 01, 2003

SURROUNDED BY GIRLS...

Bus came late (again) this morning... and guess what? There's no more vacant seat for me... except for the u-shape seats at the very end of the bus... and six girls n no guys are sitting there!!! Having no choice but to sit there or stand for the whole "trip", I chose to put my bag on the top compartment, n brought my book along to study there. I felt very arkward there, as I only know Steph among the 6 girls... And while I was reading, a girl beside juz lean on my side to look at wat I was reading!!! N A TOTAL STRANGER!!! I froze then, until she "left my side". Eeewww... Horrible chilling sensation... Then later on, she juz lie on the girl beside her n tilted her head to her shoulder!!! The image of two girls so close together caused my head to shout out "LESBIAN!!!!" reflexively... Ewww... No more sitting close to a whole bunch of girls alone in the future for me!!! Girls are such a weird species... and scary too!!! =S

No comments: